The resthouse was built in 2009 and offers a range of events could be arranged here.
We offer you:
- A large fireplace room, which seats up to 70 guests. Banqueting is on tentative reservation.
- Finnish sauna with rest and washrooms.
- Kitchen with equipment needed for cooking and dishes for up to 65 people.
- On the second floor, there are double and triple bedrooms a total of 14 places.
The watermill built in 1932 is still operating today. Grain milling is available if ordered in advance.
The Pearl River
Cottage of Kaugu Veski is located at the beautifulPearl River. The river is 41 km in length and it starts from Latvia. The Pearl River offers visitors opportunity to fish and ride a boat or canoe. Fishing equipment and boat or canoe is not available – you have to bring those together.
Here you have opportunity to camp, swim, and play petanque. You can play basketball and volleyball. There is also a playground for children where they can play with swing and slide, and a sandbox.
You may also visit:
- The Sänna concept of culture – in the old manor house variety of workshops and cultural events are organized on regular basis.
- Sand caves – folks say that the caves formed as the result of need of sand which was used for cleanig of wood floors and wooden vessels.
- The Sänna Sky Trail – Sänna Sky Trail is a model of the solar system in scale 1:1 000 000 000. More information about the track can be found on the site: http://www.kultuurimois.kultuuritehas.ee/sanna-taevarada/